East Park Dam and Reservoir
East Park Dam and Reservoir is located in Northern California’s Colusa County, about 33 miles southwest of the town of Orland. Completed in 1910, the 139-feet-high dam and reservoir are part of the Orland Project, Reclamation’s oldest and smallest water delivery project constructed in California.
The Orland Project includes Reclamation’s Stony Gorge Reservoir and approximately 125-mile canal system. East Park Dam is owned by Reclamation and has been operated and maintained by the Orland Unit Water Users Association since 1954. Colusa County manages the reservoir and 1,600 acres of adjacent acres as a park. Visit Parks & Recreation | Colusa County, CA - Official Website (countyofcolusa.org) for recreation information at East Park Reservoir.
- Reclamation announces summer operating hours at Stony Gorge and East Park Reservoirs (April 2023)
- Reclamation announces summer operating hours at Stony Gorge and East Park Reservoirs (April 2022)
- East Park Reservoir and Park will close for the season on August 20 for dam inspection and maintenance (August 2021)
- East Park Reservoir Dam gates undergo restoration (Sept. 2021)
Reservoir and recreation closed until spring 2022
- Reclamation and Orland Unit Water Users Association complete East Park Dam inspections and repairs (Dec. 2021)
Plans for restocking reservoir’s fish species underway