The Asset Management Division's Operation and Maintenance Branch is responsible for the oversight of the operation and maintenance of Reclamation’s dams, including High- and Significant-Hazard dams. The Dam Program provides Reclamation-wide policy, guidance, and coordination of dam and levee operations and maintenance activities.
Grand Coulee Dam, Washington
- Benchmarking Operation and Maintenance of Water Storage Facilities
- Water Operation and Maintenance Bulletins
- Water Operation and Maintenance Bulletin No. 146: Guidelines for Testing Gates and Valves at Major Facilities
- Facilities Instructions, Standards and Techniques (FIST) Manuals
- See WTR P05, “Working with Water and/or Power Contractors During Formulation of Operation and Maintenance Programs, and Providing Quality Service to Contractors During Current Year Program Activities,” for review.
- See FAC 01-07, “Review/Examination Program for High- and Significant-Hazard Dams," for review.
- See FAC 01-04, “Review of Operation and Maintenance (RO&M) Program Examination of Associated Facilities (Facilities Other Than High- and Significant-Hazard Dams),” for review.
- See FAC 02-01, “Operating Practices and Procedures for High- and Significant-Hazard Dams (and other facilities, as applicable),” for review.
- Standing Operating Procedures Guide for Dams, Reservoirs and Power Facilities 1996, Revised 2001
Contact:Christopher Perry, P.E., CPerry@usbr.gov, 303-445-2887
For site maintenance contact: Webmaster