Your Fee Dollars at Work
Your fee dollars are hard at work at New Melones Lake. A minimum of 80% of the fee revenue collected at New Melones stays on-site to be used for the enhancement of recreation facilities and services and other public benefits.
New Melones Lake Annual Reports
Check out the annual reports below which show the kinds of work done with your fees.
- 2010 report – New Melones Lake
- 2009 report – New Melones Lake
- 2008 report – New Melones Lake
National Accomplishment Reports
The Federal Lands Recreation Enhancement Act requires all agencies that charge fees under its authority to report to Congress every three years. Reclamation’s accomplishments are included in the 2009 Triennial Report.
- 2009 Second Triennial Report to Congress - Submitted June 2009
- 2005 First Triennial Report to Congress - Submitted May 2006