Moving Forward Effort
Colorado River Basin Stakeholders Moving Forward to Address Challenges Identified in the Colorado River Basin Water Supply and Demand Study
Phase 1 ReportPhase 1 Report Full Report - PDF, 15 MBs
The Phase 1 Report focuses on the outcomes of the three workgroups during Phase 1 of the Moving Forward effort, conducted between June 2013 and November 2014. The Coordination Team and workgroups used a collaborative problem-solving approach to complete their tasks and assist in the preparation of this report. Chapters 3, 4, and 5 of the Phase 1 Report were contributed by each respective workgroup and reviewed by the Coordination Team. The Phase 1 Report is intended to identify opportunities and potential actions that convey the perspectives of the workgroups regarding the role of their respective sector in being a part of the solution set needed to address the challenges identified in the Basin Study.
- Executive Summary: Provides an overview of the Report.
- Cover and Front Matter: Provides the report cover, acknowledgement, disclaimer and report table of contents.
- Chapter 1, Introduction: Introduces the Moving Forward Effort.
- Chapter 2, Moving Forward Effort: Describes the Moving Forward Effort and other activities being undertaken since the publication of the Colorado River Basin Study.
- Chapter 3, Municipal and Industrial Water Conservation and Reuse: This chapter is a product of the Municipal and Industrial Water Conservation and Reuse Workgroup and documents the Workgroup’s Phase 1 activities.
- Chapter 4, Agricultural Water Conservation, Productivity, and Transfers: This chapter is a product of the Agricultural Water Conservation, Productivity, and Transfers Workgroup and documents the Workgroup’s Phase 1 activities.
- Chapter 5, Environmental and Recreational Flows: This chapter is a product of the Environmental and Recreational Flows Workgroup and documents the Workgroup’s Phase 1 activities.
- Chapter 6, Summary: Provides a summary of the Phase 1 Report.
Commenting on the information provided in the Phase 1 Report is encouraged. Written comments should be submitted by August 12, 2015. Comments will be summarized and posted to the Moving Forward website and will be considered in future Moving Forward phases.
Comments may be submitted in the following ways:
- Via the Moving Forward website at http://www.usbr.gov/lc/region/programs/crbstudy/MovingForward/index.html
- Email to ColoradoRiverBasinStudy@usbr.gov
- United States (U.S) mail to Bureau of Reclamation, Attention: Ms. Pam Adams, LC-4017, P.O. Box 61470, Boulder City, NV 89006-1470
Return to Colorado River Basin Study Moving Forward Home Page
For additional information or questions, contact: