RRA Forms for Landholders
The RRA forms consist of certification forms, reporting forms, declaration forms, and supplemental forms.
- Certification forms are used by individuals and entities that are subject to the RRA's discretionary provisions.
- Reporting forms are used by individuals and entities that are subject to the RRA's prior law provisions.
- Declaration forms are used by trusts, estates, farm operators, and public entities.
- Supplemental forms are used when land must be, for example, designated as excess land or selected to receive Reclamation irrigation water at the full-cost rate.
- Standard and supplemental forms each have separate instructions that provide detailed information on how to complete the form.
- Use of the corresponding separate instruction is highly recommended when completing any RRA form.
- Form 7-21INFO (General Information About RRA Forms) provides general acreage limitation information, including definitions for the terms used in the RRA forms.
- Optional continuation sheets are available when additional space is required to provide information in certain sections of the RRA standard forms.
The RRA forms are electronically fillable; however, at this time there is no electronic submittal of completed landholder RRA forms. Completed landholder RRA forms must be manually signed and manually submitted to the appropriate district or Reclamation office. All RRA forms may also be printed (as blank forms) and manually completed. The RRA Resources page provides general troubleshooting assistance.
Electronic signature features are not available on the electronic RRA forms as provided on this website. Please be aware that the RRA landholder forms must be manually signed and manually submitted to the appropriate Reclamation office in order to fulfill the RRA form submittal requirements. Although some newer Adobe software and software from other vendors allow digital signatures to be applied to PDF files, Reclamation does not provide, support, or accept digital signatures on landholder RRA forms.
The appropriate RRA forms must be submitted annually and/or when a landholding change occurs (see Fact Sheet 11 for further information regarding landholding changes). The RRA forms for the next consecutive water year are made available on the RRA website on December 1st each year.
Form 7-21INFO, General Information About RRA Forms
Form 7-21CONT-O, Continuation Sheet for Directly Owned Land
Form 7-21CONT-L, Continuation Sheet for Directly Leased Land
Form 7-21CONT-I, Continuation Sheet for Indirectly Held Land