San Luis Reservoir Low Point Improvement Project (SLLPIP)
Optimize the water supply benefits of San Luis Reservoir while reducing additional risks to water users by:
- Avoiding supply interruptions when water is needed by increasing the certainty of meeting the requested delivery schedule throughout the year to south-of-Delta contractors dependent on San Luis Reservoir.
- Increasing the reliability and quantity of yearly allocations to south-of-Delta contractors dependent on San Luis Reservoir.
For copies of below documents please contact Nicole Johnson at 916-978-5085 (TTY 800-877-8339), or customer assistance at 916-978-5065.
- Fact Sheet (August 2019)
- News Release: Reclamation seeks comments on plan to ensure San Luis Reservoir water reliability (July 25, 2019)
- San Luis Low Point Improvement Project Draft Feasibility Report (April 2019)
- SLLPIP Draft Feasibility Report – Appendices
- Draft San Luis Reservoir Expansion Appraisal Report
- SLLPIP Environmental Scoping Report (Jan. 5, 2019)
- San Luis Low Point Improvement Project Plan Formulation Report (Jan. 26, 2019)
- Project Orientation
- Public Scoping Open House (September 2008 Flier)
- September 2008 Comment Card
- San Luis Low Point Improvement Project - Initial Alternatives Information Report (February 2008)
- Final Appraisal Report (May 2006)
Note: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader