San Luis Reservoir Low Point Improvement Project (SLLPIP)
Optimize the water supply benefits of San Luis Reservoir while reducing additional risks to water users by:
- Avoiding supply interruptions when water is needed by increasing the certainty of meeting the requested delivery schedule throughout the year to south-of-Delta contractors dependent on San Luis Reservoir.
- Increasing the reliability and quantity of yearly allocations to south-of-Delta contractors dependent on San Luis Reservoir.
To obtain a copy of the documents below please contact Nicole Johnson at (916) 978-5085, or customer assistance at (916) 978-5065.
- San Luis Low Point Improvement Project Draft Feasibility Report, April 2019 (PDF - 5.05 MB)
- SLLPIP Draft Feasibility Report – Appendices (PDF – 29.6 MB)
- NEPA Documents
- Draft San Luis Reservoir Expansion Appraisal Report (PDF 5.5 MB)
- Interested Parties Letter (PDF - 664 KB)
- SLLPIP Environmental Scoping Report, 1/5/09 (PDF - 3.44 MB)
- San Luis Low Point Improvement Project Plan Formulation Report 1/26/2011 (PDF - 18.2 MB)
- Project Orientation (PDF - 2 MB)
- Public Scoping Open House - September 2008 Flier (PDF - 204 KB)
- September 2008 Comment Card (PDF - 225 KB)
- San Luis Low Point Improvement Project - Initial Alternatives Information Report, February 2008 (PDF - 6.16 MB)
- Final Appraisal Report, May 2006 (PDF - 60 KB)
Note: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader