- California-Great Basin
- San Luis Reservoir Low Point Improvement Project
San Luis Reservoir Low Point Improvement Project (SLLPIP)
Optimize the water supply benefits of San Luis Reservoir while reducing additional risks to water users by:
- Avoiding supply interruptions when water is needed by increasing the certainty of meeting the requested delivery schedule throughout the year to south-of-Delta contractors dependent on San Luis Reservoir.
- Increasing the reliability and quantity of yearly allocations to south-of-Delta contractors dependent on San Luis Reservoir.
For copies of below documents please contact Nicole Johnson at 916-978-5085 (TTY 800-877-8339), or customer assistance at 916-978-5065.
- Fact Sheet (August 2019)
- News Release: Reclamation seeks comments on plan to ensure San Luis Reservoir water reliability (July 25, 2019)
- San Luis Low Point Improvement Project Draft Feasibility Report (April 2019)
- SLLPIP Draft Feasibility Report – Appendices
- Draft San Luis Reservoir Expansion Appraisal Report
- SLLPIP Environmental Scoping Report (Jan. 5, 2019)
- San Luis Low Point Improvement Project Plan Formulation Report (Jan. 26, 2019)
- Project Orientation
- Public Scoping Open House (September 2008 Flier)
- September 2008 Comment Card
- San Luis Low Point Improvement Project - Initial Alternatives Information Report (February 2008)
- Final Appraisal Report (May 2006)
Note: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader