What if I have questions on the application?

If you have any questions on either application form, their instructions or requirements, please contact your local or regional Bureau of Reclamation office [click here to find the addresses to the local or regional Reclamation office in your area].

Form 7-2540, Bureau of Reclamation Use Authorization Application

Standard Form 299, Application For Transportation and Utility Systems and Facilities on Federal Lands



For site maintenance contact: Webmaster
Last Updated: