Reclamation Office: Technical Service Center, Water Resources Planning and Operations Support
Contact Information: (303) 445-2132, firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Funded by the Science and Technology Program
Miguel Arias-Paic began doing research for the Science and Technology Program in the 2014 fiscal year, with funding provided by the program as recently as the 2020 fiscal year. Projects were funded under the Science and Technology Program research topic Desalination and Water Treatment.
The following research projects were funded in whole or in part by the Science and Technology Program. Miguel Arias-Paic is listed as the principal investigator, or primary researcher. Click the project's title to view more information.
Project ID: 20092
Fiscal Years of Funding: 2020 - 2022
Research Results: Please contact email@example.com about research products related to this project.
Project ID: 9085
Fiscal Years of Funding: 2016 - 2017
- Regeneration of pilot-scale ion exchange columns for hexavalent chromium removal (final, PDF, 1.4MB)
- Beneficial Reuse and Waste Minimization of Hexavalent Chrome Ion Exchange Brine (final, PDF, 1.4MB)
- Hexavalent Chromium Treatment Technologies (final, PDF, 1.4MB)
Project ID: 7911
Fiscal Year of Funding: 2015
- Forward Osmosis Evaluation and Applications for Reclamation (final, PDF, 596KB)
- Evaluating potential applications for forward osmosis (final, PDF, 596KB)
Project ID: 1759
Fiscal Years of Funding: 2014 - 2015
- Fouling Challenge for a Robust, Remote Controlled Ultrafiltration/ Reverse Osmosis System (interim, PDF, 2.5MB)
- Robust Water Treatment Systems for Rural and Small Communities (final, PDF, 2.5MB)
- Tool for Planning Temporary Water Supplies for Drought Emergencies (final, PDF, 2.5MB)