- Columbia-Pacific Northwest Region
- General Information
Yakima Project Hydromet SystemThe Bureau of Reclamation operates a network of automated hydrologic and meteorologic monitoring stations located throughout the Pacific Northwest. This network and its associated communications and computer systems are collectively called the Hydromet System. Remote data collection platforms transmit water and environmental data via point-to-point radio or satellite communications to provide cost-effective, near-real-time water management capability. Other information, as available, is integrated with Hydromet data to provide timely water supply status for river and reservoir operations. This page focuses on data collected by Reclamation in the Yakima River basin.
- Yakima River Basin Reservoir Storage (Teacup Diagram)
- Yakima River Basin Status (Daily Report)
- Yakima Project Information
- Brief Listing of Yakima Hydromet Stations
- Key to Hydromet ARCHIVE Parameter Codes