| The Upper Snake River system is:
Total storage content:
Total storage capacity:
The change in system content is:
Short-Term Projected Reservoir Operations
Note: The projected operations discussed in the above reports are subject to change without notice.
For official flood watches and warnings please visit the National Weather Service
Recent Presentations11/12/14 —Recent Power Point Presentations
Hydromet — Reservoir and Streamflow Data
Select Upper Snake River Basin:
AgriMet — Agricultural Weather Data
- Northwest River Forecast Center
- Water District 1
- Climate Prediction Center
- Current Water Year Snow and Precipitation Reports
Upper Snake River Basin:
- Call (800) 658-5771 for recorded streamflow information.
- Email Brian Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the Reservoir name to view reservoir and streamflow data.