- Eastern Oregon River Basins (Owyhee, Malheur, Burnt, Powder)
- Boise and Payette River Basins
- Upper Snake River Basins
- Lewiston Orchards Project
For additional information about other basins and water temperature and precipitation select below:
AgriMet - Agricultural Weather Data
The runoff forecast percentages in the Water Supply Update represent operating forecasts prepared by Reclamation, and may differ in values and timeframes from those published by the National Weather Service and Natural Resources Conservation Service. For official forecasts please contact those agencies.
River Flow Data from the USGS
Boise, Payette and eastern Oregon basins:
- Call (208) 334-9134 for the daily streamflow recording.
- Email Melissa Jayo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upper Snake River Basin:
- Call (800) 658-5771 for recorded streamflow information.
- Email Alan Monek at email@example.com.
Click on the basin name to view reservoir storage diagrams including daily average streamflows.
Malheur County and the Bureau of Reclamation closed the Malheur County Boat Ramp at Owyhee Reservoir indefinitely due to extremely low water levels creating safety issues. Users wanting to launch water craft are being asked to use the Indian Creek Boat Ramp within the Lake Owyhee State Park located 5 miles south of the Malheur County Boat Ramp.