Statement of Project Construction Cost and Repayment Statements Are Available from Reclamation
The Bureau of Reclamation is making Project Construction Cost and Repayment Statements available by request.
Reclamation has been accumulating construction cost and repayment data since the first reimbursable project began and created the Statement of Project Construction Cost and Repayment (SPCCR) to capture cost and repayment data by project, for internal use only. However, these are now available by request.
To request the statement for your project, please contact the respective regional finance officer.
- Pacific Northwest Region - Jaime Vazquez at 208-378-5070 or email@example.com
- Mid-Pacific Region - Autumn Wolfe at 916-978-5391 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lower Colorado Region - Brian Sorenson at 702-293-8530 or email@example.com
- Upper Colorado Region - Shara Hillier at 801-524-3660 or SHillier@usbr.gov
- Great Plains Region - Pam Rohde at 406-247-7675 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also send an email to Reclamation with the name of the project and your request will be routed to the correct office.
To learn more about the SPCCR you may read the Reclamation Manual on the subject.
Published on July 31, 2015