Statement of Project Construction Cost and Repayment Statements Are Available from Reclamation
The Bureau of Reclamation is making Project Construction Cost and Repayment Statements available by request.
Reclamation has been accumulating construction cost and repayment data since the first reimbursable project began and created the Statement of Project Construction Cost and Repayment (SPCCR) to capture cost and repayment data by project, for internal use only. However, these are now available by request.
To request the statement for your project, please contact the respective regional finance officer.
- Pacific Northwest Region - Matt Storm at 208-378-5045 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mid-Pacific Region - Ann Lubas-Williams at 916-978-5024 or email@example.com
- Lower Colorado Region - Stacy Wade at 702-293-8535 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upper Colorado Region - Shara Hillier at 801-524-3660 or SHillier@usbr.gov
- Great Plains Region - Rhonda Denny at 406-247-7871 or email@example.com
You may also send an email to Reclamation with the name of the project and your request will be routed to the correct office.
To learn more about the SPCCR you may read the Reclamation Manual on the subject.
Updated: October 24, 2019
Published on July 31, 2015