Central Valley Project Cost Allocation Study
Central Valley Project Cost Allocation Study The Central Valley Project (CVP) is a multi-purpose water resources project that supplies water to over 250 long-term contractors throughout California’s Central Valley. The CVP also generates hydroelectric power first for project use purposes and second to partially meet the electricity needs of over 70 preference power customers. Congress authorized the CVP to serve water supply, power, flood control, fish and wildlife, recreation, navigation, and water quality needs, with portions of the costs for CVP facilities to be reimbursed by the water and power users. More...
- News Release MP-17-183: Reclamation Releases Draft Results on the Central Valley Project Cost Allocation Study (PDF - 156 KB)
- CVP Cost Allocation Study (CAS) Methodology and Preliminary Results (PDF - 548 KB) 10/27/17
- CVP Cost Allocation Study September 2017 Bulletin (PDF - 99 KB)
- CVP Cost Allocation Study CalSim Modeling Documentation (PDF - 1.08 MB)
Public Meeting: Friday, October 27, 2017, 10:00 a.m. to Noon
2800 Cottage Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
Cafeteria Conference Rooms
Call-In Number: 1-888-322-5810
Participant Code: 8540760#
- For access to the Powerpoint presentation, please contact the Mid-Pacific Region Public Affairs Office.
Past Public Meetings
Friday, April 28, 2017, 10:00 a.m. to Noon
- Agenda (PDF - 32 KB)
Friday, August 25, 2017, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Friday, August 11, 2017, 10:00 a.m. to Noon
Chief, Water Supply Planning Branch
Public Affairs Specialist
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view download Adobe Acrobat Reader.