The Bureau of Reclamation would like to invite you to join our staff! Help us fulfill our mission to manage water resources in the Western United States. If you are currently not a Federal Employee and would like to see available job vacancies within Reclamation that are open to the public, please click here.
Reclamation strives to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the American public. We are looking for people with fresh ideas and outlooks that specialize in areas such as environmental protection, engineering and design, wildlife management, research and analysis, and management and administration in order to achieve our workforce priorities.
Reclamation offers a "family friendly" workplace that provide benefits to employees such as:
- Health and Life Insurance (plus Dental and Vision)
- Paid Leave Programs (Annual, Sick, Parental)
- Retirement and Thrift Savings Plan (401k)
- Flexible Work Options (Telework, Remote Work, Work Schedules)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Learning and Development Opportunities (Job Sharing, Rotation Programs)
- Wellness Programs