Engineers create operational models of major river systems, performing safety inspections of dams - ranging from large concrete to small earthen structures, maintaining huge hydro-powerplants...all these tasks - and more! Learn More...
Forecasting water supply and flows to ensure the uninterrupted delivery of this resource to millions of people takes a skilled person who can analyze many factors and schedule for every sort of contingency. Learn more...
As a plant mechanic you would be a caretaker for some of the Nation's most important electrical resources. Learn more...
Reclamation has exciting careers for every interest – from engineering to natural resources, there is something for everyone! Click the descriptions below for a sampling of jobs Reclamation has to offer.
- Administrative Support Specialist
- Civil Engineering Technicians
- Computer Specialists
- Engineers - Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Hydraulic
- Engineering Equipment Operators
- Hydroelectric Plant Mechanics
- Natural Resource Specialists
- Powerplant Control Room Operators
The Bureau of Reclamation has many more jobs than the ones that are shown here. Search for more opportunities!