- 2014 High Flow Experimental Release
- Glen Canyon Dam Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan Env. Impact Statement
- Environmental Assessment - Nonnative Fish Control Downstream - Glen Canyon Dam
- Environmental Assessment - Development and Implementation of a Protocol for High Flow Experimental Releases from Glen Canyon Dam, Ariz., 2011 through 2020
- Reports to Congress on Glen Canyon Dam Operations
The Glen Canyon Dam Adaptive Management Program was developed to provide an organization and process for cooperative integration of dam operations, downstream resource protection and management, and monitoring and research information, as well as to improve the values for which the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area and Grand Canyon National Park were established.
Adaptive management is a dynamic process where people of many talents and disciplines come together to make the right decision in the best interests of the resources.