RRA 101 TUTORIAL
The "RRA 101" tutorial is a presentation designed to provide training on the basic principles, requirements, and application associated with the acreage limitation provisions.
- The tutorial is a slide show presentation, comprised of "topic" slides and section/subsection slides corresponding to each topic.
- The tutorial is available in two different formats:
- PDF version: For users that do not have Microsoft PowerPoint software (4.46MB).
- PowerPoint version: For users that have a PowerPoint software installation (5.92MB).
NOTES FOR POWERPOINT USERS:
- When prompted after clicking on the "PowerPoint version" link, SAVE a copy of the PowerPoint file to your PC. Simply opening the file when prompted will sometimes show only the first slide in the browser window.
- In PowerPoint, open the file titled "RRA 101.ppt" from the location in which it was saved.
- Use one of the following three ways to view the slide show:
- On the toolbar, select "Slideshow," then "View Show;"
- Press the "F5" key to start the slide show; or
- In the bottom left corner of hte screen, click the icon.
- Every slide after the "topic" slide has some sort of animation, with some slides containing more animation than others. Every slide will go through all animation sequentially, without any action from the user.
- Advance through the slides by pressing the space bar or enter key, or by clicking the mouse.
- Clicking on any of the section/subsection titles while viewing the slide show will direct the user to the corresponding section of the slide show. Once all slides in the selected section/subsection have been viewed, users will be returned to the "topic" slide. To view the entire slide show from start to finish, do not click on any section/subsection titles.
- To exit the slide show, press the ESC key.
Software for reading .pdf files (a free download) is required to view the .pdf version.