The Research and Development Office is part of the Bureau of Reclamation's Technical Resources division, which is in the Denver Federal Center in Denver, Colorado.
R&D Mission Statement
By developing and applying science and technology, the Research and Development Office advances Reclamation's mission to manage, develop, and protect water and related resources in an environmentally and economically sound manner in the interest of the American public.
The Research and Development Office is comprised of the following staff members. Use the links here to get contact information as well as biographies and roles at Reclamation.
- Director, Research and Development: Curt Brown, Ph.D.
- Deputy Director/Technology Transfer Manager: Chuck Hennig
- Water and Climate Research Coordinator: Levi Brekke, Ph.D.
- Mid-Pacific Regional Science Liaison: Rod Wittler, Ph.D.
- Hydropower and Renewables Coordinator: Erin Foraker
- Science and Technology Program Coordinator: Miguel Rocha
- Technology Transfer Coordinator: Samantha Zhang
- Invasive Mussels Research Coordinator: Joe Kubitschek
- Advanced Water Treatment Research Coordinator: Kevin Price
- Communication and Information Systems Coordinator: Jake Akervik, PMP
- Administrative Assistant: Janet Montano
LocationWe are in building 56 of the Denver Federal Center in Denver, Colorado. Use these directions to find your way from Denver International Airport (PDF, 300 kB).
The Research and Development Office is at:
P.O. Box 25007 Building 56, Room 1017, Denver Federal Center, Denver, Colorado 80225-0007
This information was last updated on January 30, 2013
Contact the Research and Development Office with questions or comments about this page