The Research and Development Office is in the Denver Federal Center in Denver, Colorado.
Research and Development Office Mission Statement
By developing and applying science and technology, the Research and Development Office advances Reclamation's mission to manage, develop, and protect water and related resources in an environmentally and economically sound manner in the interest of the American public.
The Research and Development Office is comprised of the following staff members. Use the links here to get contact information as well as biographies and roles at Reclamation.
- Science Advisor: David Raff
- Chief, Research and Development Office: Levi Brekke
- Deputy Chief/Technology Transfer Manager: Charles Hennig
- Water and Climate Research Coordinator: Vacant
- Mid-Pacfic Region Science Liaison: Rod Whittler, Ph.D.
- Hydropower and Renewables Research Coordinator: Erin Foraker
- Science and Technology Program Coordinator: Vacant
- Technology Transfer Coordinator: Samantha Zhang
- Invasive Mussel Research Coordinator: Joe Kubitscheck
- Advanced Water Treatment Research Coordinator: Yuliana Porras-Mendoza
- Communication and Information Systems Coordinator: Vacant
- Administrative Assistant: Janet Montano
We are in building 56 of the Denver Federal Center in Denver, Colorado. Use these directions to find your way from Denver International Airport.
The Research and Development Office is at:
P.O. Box 25007 Building 56, Room 1017
Denver Federal Center, Denver, Colorado 80225-0007
303-445-2125 or email@example.com