Reclamation Hydropower Facilities
- Summary Table (.pdf format)
- Total Capacity: Current / Power Uprating Program
- Power Review of O&M Program
- Power O&M Incident Evaluation and Reporting Program
- Research and Development
- Contact us for power statistics
This section provides data about Reclamation's powerplants by alphabetical listing.
Reclamation powerplants range in capacity from 6,809,000 kW at Grand Coulee to 350 kW at Lewiston.
A complete list of the plants by capacity is provided here.
Operated by Others
Some facilities have been developed at Reclamation facilities where operations, maintenance, and marketing are performed by others.
FERC Licenses on Reclamation Facilities
These powerplants are licensed by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commision (FERC) on Reclamation water facilities.
Not all of our dams were built to produce power. This section will provide information about Reclamation dams.