Purpose: The attached comment form will facilitate review of the Draft Henrys Fork Basin Study Final Report. Using this matrix provides the following benefits:
1. Expediting the turnaround period between draft documents by:
- Standardizing the comment process
- Allowing sorting for duplicate comments from multiple sources
- Providing legible and issue-specific comments
2. Ensuring specific language and facts you provide are incorporated into the document.
Using the Table: The table is provided as a Word document. Once you have the table open, the arrow and TAB keys will move the cursor between cells. Type your comments in the appropriate column and the table will self-adjust to accommodate your text. To add additional rows, just press “tab” in the last cell.
Commenting: For each comment, please fill in the following information under the appropriate column headings:
- Page number on which you are commenting: this page number should be the page number of the document, not the .pdf page number
- Line number where you want to insert your comment (line numbers restart with 1 on each page)
- For figures or tables, note the page and figure number (figure numbers can be placed in the Line column)
- Your comment and please make your comments as specific as possible. Include in your comments any information that would assist in addressing your comment, including new data, contact names, or specific recommended text changes.
Comment Submission: E-mail your completed comment form to RSchattin@usbr.gov. Comments are due by March 6, 2014.