Umatilla River Basin OperationsThe Bureau of Reclamation operates a network of automated hydrologic and meteorologic monitoring stations located throughout the Pacific Northwest. This network and its associated communications and computer systems are collectively called the Hydromet System. Remote data collection platforms transmit water and environmental data via point-to-point radio or satellite communications to provide cost-effective, near-real-time water management capability. Other information, as available, is integrated with Hydromet data to provide timely water supply status for river and reservoir operations. This page focuses on data collected by Reclamation in the Umatilla River basin.
- Umatilla River Basin Reservoir Storage (Teacup Diagram)
- Umatilla Project Operations Status Report
- Umatilla Project 'Real-Time' Data
- Umatilla Hydromet 15-Minute Data Access
- Umatilla Hydromet Daily Data Access
- 6-Day Flow Hydrographs - Umatilla River Basin
- Umatilla Project Station Instrumentation