The Technical Service Center offers a wide variety of training. We can tailor training sessions to your requirements.
Upcoming courses and webinars
- Safety Evaluation of Existing Dams. International Technical Seminar and Study Tour (June 9–16, 2014)
- Seminar on Safety Evaluation of Existing Dams (for domestic audience) (July 14–18, 2014)
Courses offered upon request
- Department of the Interior Motorboat Operator Certification Course (Contact Juddson Sechrist, 303-445-2198)
- Decision Process Guidebook training (Contact Deena Larsen, 303-445-2584)
- VISA Training—How to set up multiattribute tradeoff analyses (Contact Deena Larsen, 303-445-2584)
- Emergency Management — The TSC's Emergency Management and GIS Group offers a variety of courses in this field.
Other courses we have offered previously
- Modern Methods in Canal Operation and Control (February 24–28, 2014)
- Basic Principles and Developments in Flow Measurement (February 4–6, 2014)
- Roller Compacted Concrete Dams and Spillways — International Technical Seminar and Study Tour (May 6–13, 2013)
- Webinar: Intro to Corrosion (February 26, 2013 10 am to 11 am MST)
- Earth School — Visual Identification of Soils and Introduction to Geotechnical Investigation (March 12–14, 2013)
- ACI Concrete Special Inspector Certification (November 6 –8, 2012)
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician — Grade 1 (November 5, 2012 — Prerequisite for the Special Inspector Certification Course listed above)
- Corrosion and Protective Coatings Hands-On Training (October 30 – November 1, 2012)
- Concrete and Concrete Repair for Water Resource Structures — International Hands-on Training (March 12-15, 2012)
- Corrosion and Protective Coatings for Water Resource Structures — International Hands-on Training (March 6-9, 2012)
- Relay Users Workshop (April 19-20, 2011)
- Introduction to Visual Classification of Soils (February 2008)
- 2004 BIA/Tribal Irrigation Workshop (February 10–12, 2004)
Please contact a client liaison (303) 445-2561 to help you get the most efficient services for your needs.