Technical Service Center
Sedimentation and River Hydraulics Group
SRH-Capacity is a hydraulic and sediment transport numerical model developed to calculate the sediment transport capacity, incipient motion, and annual sediment loads. Some of the modelís capabilities are:
- Sediment transport capacity in a river reach given reach hydraulics;
- Incipient motion hydraulics for each sediment size class;
- Optional annual sediment load;
- Integrating sediment management and analysis with other watershed goals;
- Multiple non-cohesive sediment transport equations that are applicable to a wide range of hydraulic and sediment conditions.
Contact Victor Huang at (303) 445-2158 for more information.