- Advanced Measurements and Controls, Inc. - Adjust-A-Flume and other flumes and weirs
- Armfield Hydraulic Instruments - Parshall flumes and trapezoidal WSC flumes (developed at Washington State College).
- Engineered Fiberglass - Palmer-Bowlus and Parshall flumes
- Global Water Instrumentation - Adjust-A-Flumes, Parshall, Palmer-Bowlus, H-flumes
- Intermountain Environmental - Steel and fiberglass flumes of many types (Trapezoidal, Palmer-Bowlus, Parshall, H/HS/HL flumes, cutthroat, Adjust-A-Flume).
- Nu-Way Flume & Equipment Company - Makers of the Adjust-A-Flume. Contact them at PO Box 814, Delta, CO 81416, phone/fax 970-874-5429
- Openchannelflow - Flumes (Parshall, Cutthroat, Trapezoidal, RBC), Flow Measurement Manholes and Weirs for the measurement, control, and conditioning of open channel flows.
- Plasti-Fab - Fiberglass flumes of many types (Trapezoidal, Palmer-Bowlus, RBC, Parshall, H-flumes, cutthroat).
- TRACOM Fiberglass Products - Fiberglass flumes of many types (Trapezoidal, RBC, Parshall, Palmer-Bowlus, HS/H/HL-types, Cutthroat, Montana, and SANIIRI), and packaged metering manholes.
- Virtual Polymer Compounds - Fiberglass Parshall flumes, Palmer-Bowlus flumes, trapezoidal flumes, and H-flumes, and other fiberglass products.
Last reviewed: 03/07/13