Search Our Publications Index
Our complete catalog of publications can be searched to identify items of interest. If you locate a publication of interest in our database and would like to receive a copy, please send us an e-mail describing your request. We will do our best to fulfill reasonable requests, but some publications are difficult or impossible to provide.
- Cross-reference by subject and project (with Tom Rhone's handwritten notes) - circa 1990
- Search for Data Files (F-Series)
Browse Lists of Online Publications
The links below will generate lists of only those publications that are available online. If you wish to browse lists of all publications (including off-line publications), please visit the Reports Database Page.
Hydraulic Laboratory Reports
Bulletins, Newsletters etc.
- Research Office newsletters ("The Knowledge Stream")
- Research Bulletins - 1 to 2-page fact-sheet style bulletins
- No. 1, Flow Deflectors to Prevent Stilling Basin Abrasion Damage
- No. 5, Flow Calculator Simplifies Use of Sharp-Crested Weirs...
- No. 6, WinFlume Simplifies Open-Channel Flow Measurement
- No. 9, Coanda-Effect Overflow Screens Reduce Maintenance Costs
- No. 10, Fish Passage for Non-Salmonids
- No. 28, Improved Clamshell Gate Design
- No. 40, Measuring Flow Rate through Canal Check Gates
- No. 49, Determining Potential for Cavitation in Stepped Channels
- No. 55, Venturi Solution for Measuring Flow at Flumes under Risk of Submergence
- 2012-17: Overshot Gates
- 2013-14: Stepped Chutes Stilling Basin
- 2013-29: Coating and Lining Resistance to High-Pressure Jets Used to Remove Invasive Mussels
- 2014-05: Affordable Self-Cleaning Trashrack
- 2014-16: Hydrokinetic Turbines, Demonstration Results to Date and Path Forward
Most of the documents provided on our site are in Adobe Acrobat format. To download the Acrobat Reader, visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Many of these files are very large. If you are working over a slow connection, please note their size before attempting to download. This list is not all-inclusive. Many of our publications have not yet been scanned into electronic files.
E-Mail Notification Service
To join our Reports Notification List, please send a blank e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last reviewed: 09/16/14