Search Our Publications Index
Our complete catalog of publications can be searched to identify items of interest. If you locate a publication of interest in our database and would like to receive a copy, please send us an e-mail describing your request. We will do our best to fulfill reasonable requests, but some publications are difficult or impossible to provide. Data files (F-series) items cannot be provided, since they contain information (study notes, maps, drawings, computations, etc.) that is not easily copied.
E-Mail Notification Service
To join our Reports Notification List, please send a blank e-mail to email@example.com
Browse Lists of Online Publications
The links below will generate lists of only those publications that are available online. If you wish to browse lists of all publications (including off-line publications), please visit the Reports Database Page.
Hydraulic Laboratory Reports
- New Manual! Guidelines for Performing Hydraulic Field Evaluations at Fish Screening Facilities
- Cross-reference to historic reports by subject and project (with Tom Rhone's handwritten notes)
- Western Water and Power Solution Bulletins - one page fact-sheet style bulletins
- No. 1, Flow Deflectors to Prevent Stilling Basin Abrasion Damage
- No. 5, Flow Calculator Simplifies Use of Sharp-Crested Weirs...
- No. 6, WinFlume Simplifies Open-Channel Flow Measurement
- No. 9, Coanda-Effect Overflow Screens Reduce Maintenance Costs
- No. 10, Fish Passage for Non-Salmonids
- No. 28, Improved Clamshell Gate Design
- No. 40, Measuring Flow Rate through Canal Check Gates
- No. 49, Determining Potential for Cavitation in Stepped Channels
- No. 55, Venturi Solution for Measuring Flow at Flumes under Risk of Submergence
- 2012-17: Overshot Gates
- 2013-14: Stepped Chutes Stilling Basin
- Water O&M Bulletins
- List of Reclamation Hydraulics and Water Resources Software Tools
Most of the documents provided on our site are in Adobe Acrobat format. To download the Acrobat Reader, visit http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.
Many of these files are very large. If you are working over a slow connection, please note their size before attempting to download. This list is not all-inclusive. Many of our publications have not yet been scanned into electronic files.
Last reviewed: 05/08/13