Technical Service Center
Client Support and Technical Presentations Office
Using Reclamation's Visual Identity Program to Your Advantage
Reclamation's new VIP seems simple but can be quite complex. We are experts at tailoring the Visual Identity Program to fit your requirements to effectively convey your message.
VIP works prepared by CSTPO include:
- A poster touting Reclamation's role (pdf) uses the blue backgrounds and layout to highlight Reclamation's mission.
- The TSC Directory (pdf) shows the creative use of multiple images on a report cover.
- The 2005 Annual Report (pdf) shows a full color photograph covering the entire page for a report cover and frontispiece.
- The Colorado-Big Thompson poster (pdf) is a colorful example of merging text and graphics.
- See our poster for the performance of climate models (pdf).
- The NEPA handbook cover shows a dramatic use of one color (pdf).
- This NEPA poster clearly explains what NEPA does and does not do (pdf).
- This cover shows how effective photographs can be on a black and white background (pdf).
- The River Systems Workshop cover provides a cascade of photos (pdf).
- The Horsetooth and Wickiup Dams modification poster explains complex problems so viewers understand (pdf).
- A duotone cover that effectively stretches front and back to evoke Reclamation's history (pdf).
Call us for all your communication needs:
View our recent work
| Posters | Meetings | Brochures |Newsletters |Environmental and planning documents |Technical reports | Manuals | Training materials | Web design | CD and PDF Creation