Released On: February 28, 2005
- Wednesday, March 9, 2005 , 10 a.m. , in Sacramento at the Best Western Inn, 1413 Howe Avenue , Expo Room
- Thursday, March 10, 2005 , 6 p.m. , in Fresno at the Fresno Radisson, 2233 Ventura Street , Salon D-2
- Monday, March 14, 2005 , 6 p.m. , in Red Bluff at the Red Bluff Community Center , 1500 Jackson Road, West Wing
- Tuesday, March 15, 2005 , 6 p.m. , in Tracy at Anthony's Steak House and Banquet Room/VFW Hall, 430 West Grant Line Road
- Wednesday, March 23, 2005 , 4 p.m. , in Los Angeles at the Metropolitan Water District, 700 N. Alameda Street , Room 1-102
The EWA is one component of the long-term comprehensive plan adopted in the CALFED Bay-Delta Program Record of Decision (ROD). CALFED agencies identified a need in the ROD for additional fisheries protection measures above and beyond the existing baseline regulatory measures to speed recovery of listed fish species. The establishment of the EWA was a key component of this additional protection.
Written comments on the scope of the environmental document are due by close of business on Friday, April 22, 2005, and should be sent to Ms. Sammie Cervantes, Bureau of Reclamation, 2800 Cottage Way, Sacramento, CA 95825. For additional information, please contact Ms. Cervantes at 916-978-5104, TDD 916-978-5608, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOI | Recreation.gov | USA.gov
Stay in touch with Reclamation: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Flickr | Tumblr | Instagram | RSS | Multimedia