Released On: March 05, 2012
The Bureau of Reclamation and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) will hold a public meeting on Thursday, March 15, 2012, to present the Central Valley Project Improvement Act (CVPIA) Annual Work Plans for fiscal year (FY) 2012. The meeting will be held:
Thursday, March 15, 2012, 1–4 p.m.
2800 Cottage Way, Cafeteria Conference Room, C-1001
At the meeting, presentations will be made on the following CVPIA Annual Work Plans for FY 2012:
- Introductions and Opening Remarks: 1:00–1:20 p.m.
- Red Bluff Diversion Dam – Section 3406(b)(10) 1:20–1:45 p.m.
- Anadromous Fish Restoration Program – Section 3406(b)(1) 1:45–2:25 p.m.
- Trinity River Restoration Program – Section 3406(b)(23) 2:25–2:55 p.m.
- Habitat Restoration Program – Section 3406(b)(1) “other” 2:55–3:15 p.m.
- CVP Spawning Gravel Program – Section 3406(b)(13) 3:15–3:35 p.m.
- Refuge Water Supply, Conveyance, and Construction Program 3:35–4:00 p.m.
Sections 3406(b)(3) and (d)(1, 2, & 5)
The CVPIA Annual Work Plans for FY 2012 will be available in hard copy at the meeting and online after Wednesday, March 7, 2012, at http://www.usbr.gov/mp/cvpia/docs_reports/index.html. Under the heading, “Draft CVPIA Annual Work Plans,” please click on “FY 2012.”
For additional information, please contact Shana Kaplan, Reclamation, Division of Resources Management, at 916-978-5190 or email@example.com, or Dr. Cesar Blanco, USFWS, CVPIA Implementation Division, at
916-978-6190 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOI | Recreation.gov | USA.gov
Stay in touch with Reclamation: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Flickr | Tumblr | Instagram | RSS | Multimedia