Selected Policies, Guidance, and Procedures
for working with Federally Recognized Indian Tribes:
Native American Program of the Bureau of Reclamation
- Mission Statements for the Department of Interior, the Bureau of Reclamation, and Reclamation’s Native American Program
- Vision Statement for the Bureau of Reclamation’s Native American Program
Overarching Indian Policy
- February 25, 1998, transmittal memorandum from the Commissioner (PDF)
- Indian Policy of the Bureau of Reclamation (PDF)
- Native American Program Assessment (March 21, 1996) and
April 23, 1996, transmittal memorandum from the Commissioner
- Transfer of Responsibilities related to Public Law 93-638 - March 2, 2011 memorandum
For technical problems with this website, e-mail Janice Simmons, or call (202) 513-0554.
Please direct any comments about its content to Adrienne Marks at (202) 513-0630 or (202) 513-0625.
Content Update: 02/09/11; General update: