What We Buy
- Information Processing Resources - hardware and software including personal computers, off-the-shelf software, and telecommunication equipment.
- Equipment - hydraulic turbines, pumps and valves, motors, transformers, turbines, office machines, safety and drilling equipment.
- Supplies - laboratory, chemical, and engineering supplies, along with office and equipment supplies.
- Research - applied science.
- Services - systems design, computer maintenance, data processing, janitorial, grounds
- Maintenance, refuse removal, appraisal and title, laboratory and office equipment maintenance, earth science data gathering and studies, telecommunications, architectural and engineering, professional and administrative services associated with functions and mission of Reclamation; for example, water resources planning and development, hydraulics, and facilities management services.
- New construction, repair, operation and maintenance of existing structures, including: aqueducts; canals; dams; drainage facilities; electric transmission facilities; levee erosion control; power plants; switch yards; water distribution facilities; office remodeling; highway, railroad, and utility relocation; and recreation facilities, and associated access roads.
How to do Business with the Bureau of Reclamation
- Market your Business
- Capability Statement and/or Brochures
- Meet with Small Business Specialist
- Review Advance Acquisition Planning on DOI -http://www.doi.gov/osdbu/
- Business Cards – Ensure proper information
- Company Name
- Type of Business
- Small Business (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
- 8(a) Firms
- Woman-Owned Businesses (WOB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Register with the following government agencies
- Reclamation Small Business Program (rev Nov 12)
- Socioeconomic Program Goals - FY 14
- Reclamation Overview Video
Small Business Specialists
|Headquarters||Sandie Williamson||PO Box 27007, 84-27850
Denver, CO 80225-0007
|Pacific Northwest||1150 North Curtis Road, Suite 100
Boise ID 83706-1234
|Mid-Pacfic||Renee DeSmet||2800 Cottage Way, RM-E1815
Sacramento CA 95825-1898
|Lower Colorado||April Webb||PO Box 61470
Boulder City NV 89006-1470
|Upper Colorado||Vickie Tripp||125 South State St, Rm 6107
Salt Lake City UT 84128-1102
|Great Plains||Arlene Dawson||PO Box 36900
Billings MT 59107-6900
|Denver Office||Ricky Schweitzer||PO Box 25007, 84-27810
Denver CO 80225-0007
Data & Information Reporting
- Public Disclosure of Justification and Approval Documents for Noncompetitive Contracts
- Federal Procurement Data System - Next Generation (FPDS-NG)
- Federal Spending (Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006 (Pub. L. No. 109-282))
- Federal Reporting (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009)
- Freedom of Information (FOIA) and Privacy Act