Bureau of Reclamation Mid-Pacific Region Banner
Reclamation Home             Reclamation Offices             Newsroom             Library            Projects & Facilities

What to do if you Have a Problem Viewing PDF Files on This Site

What do I do if I don't have Acrobat Reader on my computer?

To view various documents, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Get more information and download Adobe® Acrobat® Reader here.

What if I open the files and sometimes I get a blank screen?

If you have Acrobat Reader on your computer and when you attempt to open a PDF file, the file won't open or it file displays a blank page, right click (rather than left click) on the link and follow the on-screen instructions to save the file to your computer and view it locally.

For more information, see the directions below.

Internet Explorer:

Netscape Navigator:

Mozilla Firefox:

If you try all our suggestions and continue to be unable to open and/or download files, please contact:
Public Affairs at 916-978-5100,

For assistance or additional information about this website, please contact Public Affairs
Bureau of Reclamation, Mid-Pacific Region
2800 Cottage Way, Sacramento CA  95825-1898
Main (916) 978-5100   |   FAX (916) 978-5114   |   TTY (916) 978-5608

Reclamation Officials' Telephone Numbers

June 29, 2010

Non-interactive MP Region map relative to the rest of the Western USA States