Welcome to the CVP Cost Allocation Study Website
The Central Valley Project (CVP) is a multi-purpose water resources project that supplies water to over 250 long-term contractors throughout California’s Central Valley.
The CVP also generates hydroelectric power first for project use purposes and second to partially meet the electricity needs of over 70 preference power customers.
Congress authorized the CVP to serve water supply, power, flood control, fish and wildlife, recreation, navigation, and water quality needs, with portions of the costs for CVP facilities to be reimbursed by the water and power users. More..
- Tuesday, November 19, 2013 New
- 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. - Public Meeting on Historical Benefits
- 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. - Technical Workshop on CVP Cost Allocation Study Models
Bureau of Reclamation, Mid-Pacific Regional Office
2800 Cottage Way, Sacramento, CA 95825
Cafeteria Conference Rooms C-1001 and C-1002
- News Release
- Live Meeting
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Comment Sheet
Technical Workshop Documents
- LCP Sim
- California Municipal Demand Model
- Statewide Agricultural Production Model
- PLEXOS Integrated Energy Model
Call-in #1-877-416-9141, PASS Code 2576529# (please mute your phone – thanks!)
For additional information or assistance, please contact:
Public Affairs Specialist
November 19, 2013