Changing Your Password Remotely
Please note, if you've forgotten your password, you'll still need to contact your help desk.
If you remember your current network password, changing it is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Update your browser's security settings (enable TLS)
- Connect to the Remote Password Management system through the DOI Apps Store (https://apps.doi.gov/) - your username is what you use to login to your computer, plus your @bureau.gov at the end, and your password is your current DOI network password
- Click the "Preferences" Icon on the top right corner of the DOI Apps main page
- Under Preferences click the 'General" tab
- Enter your old password, your new password, confirm your new password, and click "Change Password"
For more details, review the Remote Password Management User Guide. You may also contact your IT help desk for support.