Notice: This is an archived document - comments are no longer accepted for this activity.
This form will facilitate your review of the Draft EIS/EIR for the Salton Sea Restoration Project. Using this form will give you and Tetra Tech the following benefits:
1. Expediting the turnaround period between draft documents by:
2. Ensuring that specific language and facts you provide are incorporated into the document.
- standardizing the comment process,
- allowing Tetra Tech to sort for duplicate comments from multiple commentors, and
- providing legible and issue specific comments.
3. Providing a means for you to track your comments between successive drafts.
USING THE COMMENT REVIEW TABLE IS EASY
The table can be downloaded as a MS Word document (COM-FORM.DOC) or as a WordPerfect document (COM-FORM.WP5):
MS Word Form WordPerfect Form
(1) Click on the desired file to save to your hard drive
The arrow and TAB keys will move the cursor between cells. Type in each cell normally. The table will self adjust to accommodate your text. To add additional rows, highlight a row and select INSERT from your format menu.
(2) Open the file in MS Word or WordPerfect.
(3) The table will appear on your screen and is ready to use.
For each comment, please fill in the following information under the appropriate column heading:
- Page number on which you are commenting. The page number must include the chapter number followed by a dash and two digit page number (e.g., "2-03" for page three in Chapter 2; "2-30" for page thirty)
- Line number on which you are commenting (e.g., "3.4" or "3.4.1" for subsections)
- Name of commentor (your name)
- Your comment. Please make your comments as specific as possible. Ambiguous comments, such as "What?", "Poor", or "Is this right?" are not as helpful to the planning team as specific comments. We suggest that your statements include any information that would assist in addressing your comment, including new data, contact names, or specific recommended text changes.
When finished, please rename your comment file (your last name or initials) and e-mail it to BOTH Tom Kirk, Salton Sea Authority Director at email@example.com AND to Bill Steele, US Bureau of Reclamation Salton Sea Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for inclusion in the next draft, all comments must be received no later than May 16, 2000. If you have any questions regarding the table, please contact Patti Kroen at Tetra Tech (530) 757-2266.
Posted: April 2000
Webmaster: Colleen Dwyer