Bureau of Reclamation HireMe System
Automated Hiring System
Welcome to the HireMe system web page, HireMe is a secure web-based recruitment system that will allow job seekers to apply for Reclamation jobs online. HireMe is integrated with USAJOBS to provide a faster and easier application process.
Anyone can browse USAJOBS and search for job vacancies, but you must "sign in" in order to APPLY for online job vacancies. When you view a vacancy announcement at USAJOBS, click on APPLY ONLINE to apply.
For step-by-step NEW USER guidelines, click here.
You may search for jobs at http://www.usajobs.gov.
A majority of job vacancies are now available for online application. However, a few vacancies may require special hard copy application.Always read the vacancy announcement for specific application instructions.
- If you are already registered at USAJOBS you don’t need to register again.
- If you forget your USAJOBS User ID or Password, please contact the USAJOBS helpdesk, or go to: https://my.usajobs.gov/Password/ForgotPassword.aspx
- You can update your resumes and other registration data anytime after you have registered.
- What is Auto-Requested Fax ? For detailed guidance, click here.
- When you apply for a specific job, you will be asked to respond to specific questions. Your answers will be verified against information provided in your online resume.
- You may view the questions before you apply; when viewing the vacancy announcement on USAJOBS, click on the “Qualifications and Evaluation” tab and scroll down the page; look for "To preview questions please click here."
- When you apply for a specific job, a snapshot of your resume will be captured and tied to that job vacancy on the closing date.
- Job vacancies are listed at USAJOBS, located at http://www.usajobs.opm.gov; there may be exceptions for internal jobs, employees will be notified as needed. To view only the Reclamation jobs at USAJOBS, click here.
- For more information about the HireMe system, please go to FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions).