All recreational hunting and fishing activities which occur on Reclamation property are regulated by all applicable state and local laws, including any requirements for licensing and permits. The menu below provides links to state laws and regulations concerning licenses, fees and seasons.
*Note: In most situations Reclamation Lands are open to hunting and fishing and other recreational activities. However, recreationalists should check with Reclamation Area Offices for information on lands and waters that may be closed to public use.
- Colorado Division of Wildlife
- Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks
- Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks
- Nebraska Game and Parks Commission
- North Dakota Game and Fish Department
- Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation
- South Dakota Department of Game, Fish, and Parks
- Texas Parks and Wildlife
- Wyoming Game and Fish Department
Last Updated: April 1, 2011