MTAO Concession Management Information
This page provides links to information about concessions management at the Montana Area Office reservoirs of Canyon Ferry and Tiber Dam (Lake Elwell).
General Concessions Management Information:
The following Web pages provide information excerpted from the Reclamation Manual. The Reclamation Manual describes mandatory requirements for Reclamation-wide Programs, and describes official Reclamation policy for Concessions Management.
- Reclamation Policy LND P02, Concessions Management
- Directives and Standards LND 04-01, Concessions Management by Reclamation,
- Directives and Standards LND 04-02, Concessions Management by Non-Federal Partners.
This information is also available for download or viewing as a .pdf (Adobe Acrobat):
- Reclamation Policy for Concessions Management, Policy LND P02 (.pdf)
- Directives and Standards for Concessions Management by Reclamation, LND 04-01 (.pdf)
- Directives and Standards for Concessions Management by Non-Federal Partners, LND 04-02 (.pdf)
- Potential Infastructure Alternatives, Facilities, and Services for Kim's Marina Concession Area
- Kim's Marina Public Comment Summary and Analysis Report
- Kim's Marina Concession Area Contract No. 06-LM-60-7743
Goose Bay Marina
- Draft Goose Bay Recreation Master Plan
- Goose Bay Environmental Assessment
- Goose Bay Public Comment Summary and Analysis Report
- Goose Bay Marina, Lease and Permit No. 6-LM-60-L3651