Reclamation Announces Release of Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement, Northwest Area Water Supply Project (NAWS):
NAWS Public Involvement
July 23, 2014
Open House 6:00-6:30 p.m. CST and
Public Hearing 6:30-8:30 p.m. CST
Comfort Inn – 1515 22nd Avenue SW.
Minot, North Dakota.
There has been a 30-day extension to the Public Comment period. It now ends
September 10, 2014.
Draft Supplemental EIS (2014):
- NAWS Project Draft SEIS Executive Summary (6.43MB)
- NAWS Project Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (19.51MB)
- NAWS Project Draft SEIS Appendices A through I (35.02MB)
- NAWS Project Draft SEIS Appendix J (39.18MB)
- Support Documents
- Comment Letters
- Previous Information
Please note, a CD version of these documents is available by contacting the Dakotas Area Office at
(701) 250-4242, or by emailing email@example.com.
Last Updated: August 8, 2014