Great Plains Region Emergency Closure Information:
This page provides information about emergency closures of Reclamation's Great Plains Region Facilities.
In the box below, updates about procedures, status, and and current closures will be posted. In addition, links are provided to emergency guides and other relevant material. This information is primarily for the use of Reclamation employees.
- No Emergency Closures at this time.
You may also contact the Regional Office Status Message 24-hours a day at: 877-799-2667
Emergency Information for the greater-Billings area will be transmitted over the following broadcast stations:
- KCTR 102.9 FM
- KBLG 910 AM
Dakotas Area Office
- Bismarck, ND: 701-221-1205
- Pierre, SD: 605-945-2980 Ext. 4444
- Rapid City, SD: 605-394-9757 Ext. 4444
Eastern Colorado Area Office
- Casper Control Center: 307-234-7550
- Area Office Admin. Officer, Cheryl Huelker
- Desk: 970-962-4323
- Cell: 970-290-5818
Montana Area Office
- Billings Office
- Admin Office: 406-247-7295
- Admin Officer: 406-247-7300
- Area Manager: 406-247-7298
Nebraska-Kansas Area Office
- Grand Island, NE: 308-389-4622
- McCook, NE: 308-345-4400
Oklahoma-Texas Area Office
- Austin, TX: 512-899-4151
- Oklahoma City, OK: 405-470-4850
Wyoming Area Office
- Area Manager, Coleman Smith, Jr.
- Desk: 307-261-5671
Last Updated: January 17, 2014