- Goose Bay Marina Modernization Project Study
(Latest Comment Period Extended to December 21, 2013)
- Nelson Dikes Safety of Dams Modification Draft Environmental Assessment now available for review
- Contact Us with Questions about Goose Bay Marina Modernization Project Study
- Power Levels: At a glance status of power plant generation.
Interior Releases Report Highlighting Impacts of Climate Change to Western Water Resources - News Release, Report
- Public Information Portal Red Willow Dam/Hugh Butler Lake, Neb.
Great Plains is the largest and most ecologically diverse region in the Bureau of Reclamation, encompassing all or parts of nine western states and extending from the Canadian border to the southern tip of Texas.
The Great Plains Region has:
- Six area offices managing operations in multiple river basins;
- More than 150 major water storage and delivery structures;
- Seventy-nine lakes and reservoirs, hosting more than 14 million recreation visits annually;
- More than 1,000 water contracts annually, irrigating over two million acres of farmland and meeting the daily needs of over two million people;
- Twenty hydroelectric power plants that generate over three billion kilowatt hours of electricity each year - enough to meet the power needs of about a quarter million homes.
|Water Safety Information||United
Lakes & Reservoirs: Daily water data, boat ramps & more.
Select state using map or menu:
Projects & Facilities: Dams, power plants, histories, specs & more.
Snowpack & Reservoir Levels: At a glance live status updates.
Power Levels: At a glance status of powerplant generation.
Last Updated: November 25, 2013