Bureau of Reclamation Banner
Skip to Main Content

File a Complaint

link to sitemap

How to File a Public Civil Rights Complaint

If you are feel you have been discriminated against because of your race, color, national origin, age or disability in your involvement with or in an attempt to obtain the following services then contact the agency provided and follow their instructions for filing a complaint:

For a complete listing of agency that protect civil rights read "Getting Uncle Sam to Enforce Your Civil Rights, Chapter 3." To learn more about civil rights under Federal statutes please view the Civil Rights Fact Sheets.

Go to Top

How to File an Internal EEO Complaint

You may file an EEO Complaint if you believe you have been discriminated against because of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, and/or sexual orientation or reprisal for participation in prior EEO activity.

EEO Resources
  EEO Complaint Flowchart (PDF 84KB)
Official Time in the EEO Process--Employee Guide(PDF 68KB)
Participating in the EEO Investigation: What You Need to Know as the Complainant (PDF 51KB)
EEO Counseling Guide: Employee Guide (PDF 32KB)
Formal Complaints: Employee Guide (PDF 20KB)
Hostile Work Environment (PDF 30KB)
Management Participation in the Formal EEO Complaint Process (PDF 32KB)
EEO Counseling: A Manager's Guide (PDF 59KB)
Reasonable Amount of Official Time: Manager's Guide (PDF 62KB)

Go to Top Email to CRD

Last Update: February 3, 2010 1:35 PM