Arkansas Valley Conduit Long-Term Excess Capacity Master Contract Final Environmental Impact Statement
- News Release – Reclamation Announces Decision on AVC
- The Final EIS is available in hard copy at these libraries and other locations.
- The final newsletter for the AVC NEPA process is now available.
- For more information on the NEPA process, please contact Signe Snortland.
This page provides information about the proposed Arkansas Valley Conduit, Interconnect and Long-Term Excess Capacity Master Contract.
The Bureau of Reclamation announced today, Feb. 27, the release of the Record of Decision for the Arkansas Valley Conduit and Long Term Excess Capacity Master Contract Final Environmental Impact Statement.
Below is the Final Environmental Impact Statement (Aug. 9, 2013), and associated documents.
- The Final EIS (19.95MB)
- Executive Summary (3.90MB)
- Appendices A1-C2 (22.51MB)
- Appendices D1-D6 (24.79MB)
- Appendices E1-G1 (11.64MB)
- Appendices H1 to H7 (37.99MB)
- Appendices I1-P1 (33.16MB)
- Engineering Reports
- Environmental Memos
- Public Comments on the Draft EIS