Arkansas Valley Conduit Long-Term Excess Capacity Master Contract Final Environmental Impact Statement
|Pueblo Dam and Reservoir, the source of water for the Arkansas Valley Conduit alternatives.|
|The Arkansas River, which would be affected by the proposed alternatives.|
This page provides information about the proposed Arkansas Valley Conduit, Interconnect and Long-Term Excess Capacity Master Contract.
Below is the Final Environmental Impact Statement (Aug. 9, 2013), and associated documents.
- The Final EIS (19.95MB)
- Executive Summary (3.90MB)
- Appendices A1-C2 (22.51MB)
- Appendices D1-D6 (24.79MB)
- Appendices E1-G1 (11.64MB)
- Appendices H1 to H7 (37.99MB)
- Appendices I1-P1 (33.16MB)
- Engineering Reports
- Environmental Memos
- Public Comments on the Draft EIS
- The Final EIS is available in hard copy at these libraries and other locations.
- The final newsletter for the AVC NEPA process is now available.
- For more information on the NEPA process, please contact Signe Snortland.
- Media please contact Kara Lamb at (970) 962-4326 or at email@example.com.
Last Updated: August 13, 2013