The following dates for available WaterSMART grants are proposed and subject to change.
- Water and Energy Efficiency Grants Funding Opportunity posted (Nov. 14, 2013)
- Title XVI Authorized Projects Funding Opportunity Announcement posted (Nov. 13, 2013)
- WaterSMART Basin Study Applicants Sought for 2014 (Nov. 20, 2013)
- Dec. 20, 2013 - Basin Study Letters of Interest due to Regions
- Jan. 7, 2013 - Application Deadline for Title XVI Authorized Projects
- Jan. 23, 2014 - Application Deadline for Water & Energy Efficiency Grants
- Basin Studies Proposals to be due
- Title XVI Feasibility Study FOA Announced (March 21, 2014)
- April 11, 2014 - Reclamation Seeks Applied Science Project Applicants for Desert and Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperatives
- May 4, 2014 - Application Deadline for Title XVI Feasibility Study FOA
- May 7, 2014 - WaterSMART Funding Opportunity Available to Establish or Expand Watershed Groups
- May 15, 2015 - Title XVI Authorized Projects project selections announced
- June 9, 2014 - Water and Energy Efficiency Grants Project and Basin Study selections to be announced
- June 26, 2014 - Title XVI Feasibility Studies Announced
- All Grant Funding to be awarded.
A determination on the following WaterSMART funding opportunities will be made once final fiscal year 2014 appropriations are approved.
Title XVI Feasibility Studies
- Advanced Water Treatment
- Climate Analysis Tools
- System Optimization Reviews
Last updated: 6/26/14