Completed Basin Studies
The following Basin Studies have been completed.
The St. Mary River and Milk River Basins Study Summary Report was released on June 28, 2012. It outlines the findings of a two-year comprehensive study of the river basins. The report recommends using and enhancing the new river system model developed through this study to further analyze alternatives to address supply and demand issues in the basins, including Tribal and international issues.
The Santa Ana River Watershed Basin Study addresses water supply and demand projections for the next 50 years and identifies potential climate change impacts to Southern California's Santa Ana River Watershed. This study is a first of its kind for the predominately urban basin. It encompasses approximately 2,600 square miles in Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties and is home to more than 6 million residents.
- Summary Report
- Tech Memo 1 - Climate Change Analysis for the Santa Ana River Watershed
- Tech Memo 2 - Greenhouse Gas Emissions Calculator for the Water Sector: User's Manual
- Tech Memo 3 - Inland Empire Interceptor Appraisal Analysis
- Overview of Disadvantaged Communities and Native American Tribes in the Santa Ana River Watershed
- Yakima River Basin Study - Proposed Integrated Water Resource Management Plan
- Yakima River Basin Study - Addendum
- Yakima River Basin Study - Summary Support Document
Last updated: 1/13/14